The 149-room City Lodge Hotel Waterfall City is located in this fast-growing region of Midrand, midway between Johannesburg and Pretoria.
The hotel is situated within a business and leisure district, close to the iconic Mall of Africa and Waterfall Corner and their vast selection of retail, dining and entertainment offerings.
This modern and comfortable hotel features the #Café restaurant serving full breakfast, lunch and light evening meals; two meeting rooms catering for 10 guests and 16 guests; uncapped WiFi; sundowner bar; fitness room; and sparkling swimming pool.
The hotel is close to the Sandton and Midrand CBDs; Gautrain Midrand Station; major highways; various major conference venues including Gallagher Convention Centre, Kyalami International Convention Centre and Netcare Waterfall City Hospital.
Room & Rates
Single Online Rates
Double Online Rates
Single Walk-in Rates
Double Walk-in Rates
- Uncapped WiFi
- Convenient location, close to major routes
- #Café serving breakfast, lunch and light evening meals
- Sundowner bar
- Fitness Room
- Sparkling swimming pool
- 24 hour reception and check-in
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning
- Complimentary undercover parking
- Spacious air-conditioned room with a queen or twin beds
- En-Suite bathroom with shower. Selected rooms offer a bath
- Television with selected DStv channels and radio stations
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Electronic safe large enough to accommodate a laptop
- Desk with lighting and plugs for easy connectivity
- Selected rooms designed for the physically disabled
Boardrooms and conferencing
Clean and nice hotel. Good location between Pretoria to Johanesburg and near to Africa mall. Small GYM. Big parking. Free drinks and coffee in the lobby. Safety place.nice abound big lobby. i recommend.
Perfect hotel for meetings in Midrand, esp the new PWC building. Rooms spacious and walk in shower excellent. Lebo in reception makes staying here a pleasure. Best City Lodge I have stayed in. Menu limited, but functional.
Quite place, very near to the Mall of Africa, excellent service, big room, clean room, buffet is very good and cover alot of choices, no room service, CAFE at the lobby available till 11 pm, nice terrace with small pool.
Mall of Africa
Cradle Of Humankind
Montecasino Bird Park
City Lodge Hotel Waterfall City, Midrand
The hotel is situated at the entrance to property developer and investor Attacq’s mixed-use Waterfall City development between Johannesburg and Pretoria.
03 Augrabies Lane, Waterfall City
+27 10 065 0000
Mrs Cindy Ferreira
Boardroom Facilities: 16 Seater and a 10 seater. Includes flat screen televisions with laptop connectivity and conference call capability upon request.